[lazarus] Win32 Code Analysis

Florian Klaempfl florian at klaempfl.de
Sat Mar 31 09:42:31 EST 2001

At 17:00 31.03.01 +0200, you wrote:

> > So I don't think that it is easy to compile Lazarus with Delphi. Afaik
> > the Delphi IDE isn't written in Delphi either...
>
>It is. The IDE is written in Delphi, or C++ builder. Which is the same.

Now I'am confused! Delphi and C++ builder are the same?!?!
I think, I need some explanation here :)

BTW: I'd a short look on the FreeCLX and I'am quite shocked how
Borland did the porting: it's full of {$ifdef Linux}...{$endif} etc..
The next weeks, I'll spend some time in trying to get it compiled
with FPC. The main problem will be probably the assembler...