[lazarus] It is strange

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri May 11 09:14:16 EDT 2001

FoodTechnologist wrote:

> I found, that binaries are dated 10 May, but sources - 22 Apr. What
> does it mean?

The source zips are built by the FPC team since they control the CVS
where the Lazarus source is kept. They seem to only build new source
zips when the source has been modified. Everyone is VERY busy right now
and evidently nothing has been commited since 22 Apr.

The binaries are built every night after a checkout from CVS. However I
do not do any fancy analysis to determine whether I have actually
checked out any new changes so I build a new binary regardless. I
suppose I could add some checks to determine wheither a new release is
required or not.