[lazarus] [Fwd: FPC for Lazarus]

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue May 22 16:28:46 EDT 2001

I am too wrapped up to even think about this problem. Marc could one of
you guys address this and get back to him.

Thanks.

To: <mhess at miraclec.com>
Subject: FPC for Lazarus
From: "john.savage" <john.savage at ouvip.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:16:48 +0100

Dear Mr Hess

I am using Linux Mandrake v7.1 and find that rpm
(version 3.0.4) refuses to install the FPC v1.0.5, claiming that 'only packages
with major version numbers<=3 are supported by this version of RPM'. This
puzzles me, since the major version number is surely 1. Anyway, I'm not sure how
to proceed and your advice would be appreciated.

Regards

John Savage
Ardent Delphi fan