[lazarus] Updates

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Nov 14 12:58:43 EST 2001

Added  BringWindowToTop which should replace all the show/hide combinations we are using to bring forms to the top.  This function get's passed the form's handle.

Added UnitWithForm to TProject.  This allows me to pass the functon a form and get back the TUnitInfo for the unit that refers to that form.  This is used in the DoBringToFrontFormOrUnit in Main.pp

The Toggle button to toggle between the Form you are designing and the unit's source now works.  When you click on a form and press the Toggle button it brings up the SOurceEditor and set's the correct Unit to be active in the notebook on the SourceEditor.

Shane