[lazarus] Updates

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Nov 20 14:53:14 EST 2001

Most of these bug fixes are OS INDEPENDANT.  Meaning that the bug existed on Linux and Windows and is now fixed.  The reason for this is that we are using one code base for both OS's.  The fixes I made affected the IDE and the IDE is all OS independant (except the debugger).

I'm not sure if the version number should be changed.  For example, the file MAIN.pp has been updated 152 times.  We could have a version like:
0.9.152 I suppose but it may become slightly difficult to maintain (when multiple updates are done by multiple people) and I'm not sure of it's use.

Thanks
Shane

>>> ronan at obiz.demon.nl 11/20/01 01:37PM >>>
It seems a lot of Lazarus' bugs are being addressed and fixed. This is
excellent!!

Do these bugs fixed / updates apply to Lazarus on Win32 / Linux / ?? or are
they OS independant?
One other thing I am curious about are the Lazarus Win32 binaries found at
ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus_ide_installer.exe
These are compiled daily, right? Would it be useful to increment the Lazarus
version in the Lazarus main menu each time a (set of) code update(s) has
been applied?

Keep up the good work!!

Kind regards,
Ronan van Riet