[lazarus] Updates

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Nov 20 15:50:21 EST 2001

I was hoping that was the case because I pulled the win version and it doesn't do much.  :-)

Shane

Ronan van Riet wrote:

> One other thing I am curious about are the Lazarus Win32 binaries found
> at ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus_ide_installer.exe
> These are compiled daily, right?

Yes and no.

I have things setup to do nightly builds but I was having problems with
the Win32 compiler back in Aug. At that point I turned off the nightly
Win32 build until I got that straightened out.

Unfortunately I have yet to do so. I need to build or get hold of a
current Win32 version of the compiler that is required for the current
build of Lazarus. Once I get that I can turn on nightly builds again.

If I get a chance I can try to build a new version of the compiler
tonight in an attempt to get that going again.

The Linux version of Lazarus are nightly builds.