[lazarus] Small things - Large problems :)

Luis R. Hilario l_hilario at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 16:30:00 EST 2001

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Hmm. Strange indeed. If you got the 'EXECUTING' line then only TProcess can be the black sheep.

All it is correct, if I enter the line ('EXECUTING') in a terminal, the
program is executed.

> I added some more checks for the executable for linux.
> If this does not give any message, there must be a bug in TProcess.

Now I cannot compile to Lazarus by this error:
Assembling viewunit_dlg
Compiling ./designer/designer.pp
designer.pp(790,10) Error: Identifier not found SETPIXEL
designer.pp(790,34) Error: Illegal expression

--
| Luis R. Hilario                |