[lazarus] Updates

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Nov 28 10:53:01 EST 2001

Changes:

- I added the smart hints in the editor.  They don't really do much yet.  All it does is popup the word the mouse is over.  It doesn't attempt to figure out what the word is.  I don't have a good idea on how to accomplish that yet.  It involves doing a quick compile and capturing information from the browser file or something similiar.  Any ideas are appreciated.
    How they work:
   Move the mouse in the editor.  Once you stop the smart hint appears if the mouse is over some text in the editor.

Shane