[lazarus] How to draw pixels ?

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Mon Oct 8 04:32:27 EDT 2001

+ From: Mattias Gaertner [mailto:nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de]
+
+ On Mon, 08 Oct 2001 09:16:50 +0200
+ Marc Weustink <marc at dommelstein.net> wrote:
+
+ > >(see TGtkObject.SetPixel in gtkobject.inc)
+ > >With gdk_image_put_pixel. The TColor is converted to a
+ > >TGDKColor via gdk_colormap_alloc_color with
+ > >gdk_colormap_get_system as the colormap.
+ >
+ > Ok, then yot get a GDKColor fron the get_pixel.
+ >
+ > From the description of the GDKColormap structure itself,
+ > I think you can lookup the index in this map. I only don't
+ > know if the SystemMAp is a pseudo colormap, but we can
+ > find out.
+
+ I think you are right. gdk_image_get_pixel returns a index in
+ the colormap (gdk_colormap_get_system). But this index can
+ also be a pseudo color (Direct Color or True Color). How can
+ we find out?