[lazarus] Problems running Lazarus.

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Sep 5 08:38:52 EDT 2001

+ From: Juan Manuel Frías Lobillo [mailto:jmfrias at ctima.uma.es]
+
+ Hello.

Hi

+ I've installed the compiler under Linux and Windows 2000. In
+ Linux, when I double-click on the object inspector to make a
+ event procedure like in Delphi, it doesn't work.
+ I don't know if it's a bug, my mistake or it
+ isn't implemented yet.

As far as I know isn't it implemented yet

+ Can somebody explain me it? On the other hand, under Windows
+ 2000, when I try to place a component on the form or try
+ to edit the source code it doesn't work. I guess it's due to
+ a wrong GTK version, but I'm not sure.

I can't tell... still no time to setup lazarus on my W2K machine

+ Can somebody help me?. I apologize for my English....

No probs.

Marc