[lazarus] Some Bugs

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Apr 28 12:09:55 EDT 2002

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:28:35 +0200
Jens Arm <Jens.Arm at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Some new Bugs:
>
> 1. If I try to save a form I get:
>    Unable to add resource TForm1:FORMDATA to resource file "/home/laser/tmp/unit1.lrs
>    Probably a syntax error.

Resource files under lazarus are simple include files. On the one hand, this has the advantage, that you can put them where ever you want, so you have the possibility to put the lrs files into another dircetory and hence your source directory will not become so crowded like under Delphi.
It is planned to get this behaviour automatically.
The disadvantage is of course to find the correct include file. To get it, the source must be parsed and if there is an error in the source, no include file can be found.
I have added some code to ignore the errors and to save the resource file in any case. This is not completed, since the error "ignoring" in the codetools is not completed.

> 2. The middle line of the table in the OI is at startup of Lazarus at close to the left OI side.
>    (you cannot see the property names)

fixed.

> 3. If I change the name of a control in the OI the source and the OI-Combo gets not updated.

under construction...

Mattias