[lazarus] Some Bugs

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Aug 9 16:03:44 EDT 2002

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:46:32 +0200
Jens Arm <Jens.Arm at gmx.de> wrote:

> 3. The Snap-to-Guidelines Option in the Environment-FormEditor-Options doesn't get saved and/or restored.

fixed

> 4. If I try to open a include-file "under the cursor", nothing is opened, but if I say find declaration on that include-file
>    it gets opened.

These are totally different functions.
The find declaration asks the builtin scanner for the include file, so all compiler options and directives are used. This is also true for the include path.
The Open File At Cursor just guesses what a filename is and searches in the search path (=unit path).
Therefore there are files, that Find Declaration can not find, but Open File At Cursor, and there are files that Open File At Cursor can't find but Find Declaration.

It is possible to extend 'Open File At Cursor' to look for $include statements and search via the include path.

Mattias