[lazarus] native Win32 Interface

Gerry Ferdinandus gerry_ferdinandus at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 08:12:03 EDT 2002

You are right. :-)
Limited CVS access to win32 interface module is a better way to do this
thing.

But first I want to see if I can team up some win32 programmer so I can
start some private discussions about the problem we are facing now.
The priority etc.

So I will wait for  ‘private’ E-mail response.

In the mean time I will proceed with the ‘study’ of the win32 and GTK
interface.
Maybe this effort will fail.
But time will tell.

Gerry Ferdinandus