[lazarus] Updates

David Creelman dave at geko.net.au
Thu Aug 29 06:48:49 EDT 2002

Mattias, Jesus,

Thank you both. I get all of my mouse clicks on the calendar now. It
almost feels as good as using Delphi in Win32 !

Just a quick question... I dropped a button on the form and then went to
the events tab of the OI and tried to make an event handler for the
OnClick and I got an orange line on the Interface Uses clause. However,
if I double click on  MouseMove, I get a function created (and I made a
simple test handler and it worked like a charm !). Is there something
wrong with my config or are onclick handlers for buttons not done yet.

The screen updates when moving controls around now has much more
efficient redrawing, which makes it much better to use.

Again, thanks for the fantastic work.

Cheers
DC