[lazarus] Updates

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Aug 29 12:24:31 EDT 2002

On 29 Aug 2002 20:49:06 +1000
David Creelman <dave at geko.net.au> wrote:

> Just a quick question... I dropped a button on the form and then went to
> the events tab of the OI and tried to make an event handler for the
> OnClick and I got an orange line on the Interface Uses clause. However,
> if I double click on  MouseMove, I get a function created (and I made a
> simple test handler and it worked like a charm !). Is there something
> wrong with my config or are onclick handlers for buttons not done yet.

TButton.OnClick is working.
The test if a method is compatible is not yet complete, so the OI does not show the methods for OnMouseMove in the combobox. But this is another problem.

Just creating a new form, adding a Button and create the event for OnClick works for me.
Can you tell the exact steps to reproduce this error?

Mattias