[lazarus] Updates

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Dec 13 11:47:54 EST 2002

Hi all,

I have renamed TInterfaceBase.Init to TInterfaceBase.AppInit and moved some
initialization code. This function is called by Application.Initialize,
which is normally the first statement in a program, and is therefore called
after all initialization sections. Because the old Init in the gtk interface
did some important things, it was not possible to use things like 'GetDC(0)'
in the initialization section (gtk-interface), which is incompatible to
Delphi. Therefore, I moved most of the Init code into the constructor and
renamed Init to AppInit, as a counterpart to AppTerminate.

Minor updates:
- fixed codetools parser for number labels
- fixed find declaration for constructor types, a bug in
 'with' contexts and improved several error messages.
- added a few Delphi compatibility things,
  which make porting components easier.

Mattias