AW: [lazarus] CVS repository not found

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Mon Dec 16 19:17:14 EST 2002

Grab a copy of the full version of 1.0.6 from www.freepascal.org then install.
Grab a copy of the 1.0.7 from ftp.us.freepascal.org, get the sources one by one
then compile. If you have further questions, let me know.

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: "Johannes T." <johannes.t at web.de> on 12/16/2002 10:09 PM GMT

        "Johannes T."           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
  <johannes.t at web.de>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                        Subject:      AW: [lazarus] CVS repository not
                             found
  12/17/2002 06:09 AM
    Please respond to
 lazarus at miraclec.com

Cool!

Worked, hope the compiler gets it compiled, hence I didn't see the 1.0.7
compiler for win32 up to now. Any CVS repository for that?
thx
-jo