[lazarus] bugs in empassword, OnClick and dfm2lfm-converter

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Dec 25 07:16:55 EST 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:15:39 +0100
Rainer Hamann <rainer at hamann-kiel.de> wrote:

> > > - using conversion from *.dfm to *.lfm within lazarus creates a
> > > *.lfm-file
> > >
> > > which must have errors inside object properties. Compilation ends with
> > > an errormessage at the bracket "(" of "LazResources.Add(".
> >
> > Can you send me an example .dfm file with this bug?
>
> you get the two units I tried to transfer as attachment

I had no problem to compile the two units. I used the conversion, which
simply renamed the files, since they were already in text form, then opened
the pas files, ignored the missing properties and saved to create the lrs
files. I changed the uses section, commented missing identifiers and
compiled without error.

Can u give more details?

Mattias