[lazarus] Error on Lazarus

Helvecio Lopes Teixeira h_lopes at terra.com.br
Tue Dec 31 13:30:36 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 07:35, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On 30 Dec 2002 19:23:04 -0200
> Helvecio Lopes Teixeira <h_lopes at terra.com.br> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 15:27, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> > > Normally the source editor should jump to the error in source.
> >
> > The message is:
> > Error: unit not found: LResorces
>
> What is your Environment->Environment Options->Files->Lazarus Directory ?
> And what is your Run->Compiler Options->Search Paths->Other Sources?

The paths of Sources is $(LazarusDir)/lcl and
$(LazarusDir)/lcl/interfaces/$(LCLWidgetType)
The first directory of Lazarus Directory was /home/hlopes, but I changed
to /home/hlopes/download/lazarus in which it is the source code of
lazarus. The the error on LResorces, is fix.
Now appers another message:
Error: unit not found: SysUtils

Thanks for help

Helvecio