[lazarus] TPanel implementation?

stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Sat Feb 2 04:13:29 EST 2002

Hi

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 08:17:36AM -0600, Shane Miller wrote:
> I too thought we had, at one time, an implementation of TPanel yet it currently does not exist in the LCL.
> Feel free to implement it.

I already made a rudimentary implementation but it's not yet checked in.
There seems to be a problem with the alignment of TPanel. It may be
neccessary to create a new H- or V-Box for this to work properly.

Since I'm busy once again I can't work on it before next weekend.

so long,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at muenster.de
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695