[lazarus] Universal problems?

Keith Bowes keith_bowes at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:04:51 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mattias Gaertner" <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>
To: <lazarus at miraclec.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [lazarus] Universal problems?

> You are confused.

Yes I am, but this isn't the only thing I'm confused about at the moment :).
Besides, events are working poorly in the win32 interface right now (I'll
have to redo them with a better scheme later), so this doesn't surprise me.

> I tested successfully TRadioGroup.OnClick and TRadioButton.OnClick.

> There are still some things to do with TSynEdit, but simply typing works
nice.

I think I have narrowed down the problem here.  The problem is the ShowCaret
function returns false (ie, the caret isn't shown).  The only way I know to
get this to work is to ensure the SynEdit window has caret ownership; but
TCustomSynEdit is too huge for me to worry about now, so I'm putting this on
my TODO list too.

In any case, thanks for affirming what I figured; that is, I've got a lot
left to do.

Keith