[lazarus] Lazarus freeze XFree

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Feb 20 06:47:16 EST 2002

On 19 Feb 2002 22:43:29 +0100
Alexander Reiter <r.alex at utanet.at> wrote:

> hi all,
>
>  i found something. now the lazarus-ide is working fine.
>  delete the ~/.lazarus directory and try lazarus again.

Then it is probably the hint stuff.
3 weeks ago, I changed the default for the 4 hint values to false. So, removing your old lazarus confs deactivated them.

BTW, satan is right. The form editing is incomplete, full of workarounds and VERY buggy.
There is currently no one working on it, because there are a lot of other things to do.
For example: I'm working on the source editor. After that I will probably do the LCL graphics.
And then it is time for the form editing.

Mattias