[lazarus] CVS changes

Michal Bukovjan michal.bukovjan at openone.cz
Thu Feb 21 07:52:52 EST 2002

I already started work on the TSpeedbutton.

I thought about making it based on GTK widget, but I ran into some
compiler problems I already described.
Anyway, I somewhat extended the TGraphicControl based one, it works
better now (not checked in yet, though).

I'll see how it works out and if it is OK to leave it as it is or to
make it widget based. The way it is, it is a perfect example of how to
implement a custom drawn TGraphicControl, and as such it will be
debugged along the way :-) (And there *IS* lots of bugs, as of now!)

Michal