[lazarus] Translating the website

Nataraj S Narayanan natarajs at poboxes.com
Wed Jan 2 23:33:44 EST 2002

> The new site will also have a forum section and opinion polls section.
> The point of sourceforge was to make a space available for individuals
> that want to run a project and do not have anyplace to actually host the
> project. We do.
>
> As to attracting developers, I have given up on worring about that one.
> In the years since this project started the number of people registered
> on this mailing list has always hovered around 300. Yet out of that 300
> less than 10 are ever involved with development. Out of that 10 maybe 4
> are regular contributors. Out of the people involved with this project
> Shane and myself are the only ones that have been around from the very
> beginning.

I wish to get involved intoa bit of development. But the sad thing is my
lack of experience in developing components in Delphi itself. I may have
derived some components for my own work from Raize Inc. Hence the
intricacies involved seem to be overwhelming. In fact, I badly need a set
of well functioning IB compos. Any suggestions to cut my teeth into
lazarus?

regards

Nataraj