[lazarus] GTK+ interface status on Win32

Keith Bowes keith_bowes at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:04:07 EST 2002

Hello.  I have gotten Lazarus with the GTK+ interface to compile on Win32.
The only problem seems to be gtk_target_list_unref in
TgtkObject.SetClipboardWidget; commenting it out seems to solve that little
problem.

But the real problems start when you try to run the IDE.  I keep getting the
following lines on the console repeatedly while it looks like it's just
hanging on the splash screen until the program stops responding:
Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkfixed.c: line 142 (gtk_fixed_put): assertion
`widget != NULL' failed
[TWinControl.AttachSignals] TLISTVIEW
[TWinControl.InitializeWnd]  TLISTVIEW
TODO: [TWinControl.InitializeWnd] move this code to the interface
[TWinControl.GetHandle] TLISTVIEW(ListView1)
[TControl.GetText]
<TControl.GetText> End

Note: This message is an unofficial note meant for informational purposes.
It should not be interpreted as an official statement from the developers
nor should it be thought of by the developers as being a bug report,
complaint, or anything similar.