[lazarus] 0.8.2 alpha

rob young rob at cr353729-f.hnsn.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
Thu Jan 17 09:43:05 EST 2002

congratulations on this milestone.

This seems like big news, at least to me.

Is anyone going to let www.linuxtoday.com or any other web site know about this?

I first found out about you from linuxtoday site.

If no one has time to do this I could create a draft and post it here and see what people think before sending out something to whom ever might be interested.

cheers

Rob