[lazarus] help format

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jan 24 10:23:50 EST 2002

cryst wrote:

> Someone mentioned that they currently create documentation for the
> Lazarus project using fpdoc. I'm involved with another open source
> pascal project.
> Where could I find fpdoc? (can't seem to find it with google!)

fpDoc was written by on of the core FPC developers. It was designed
primarily to work with FPC and pascal. Currently it is only available by
checkout from CVS. There are some final tweeks that need to be done
before it is formally released.

We are also working on the editor that can be used to create the content
file that fpDoc uses. Since all of the content is stored in XML it can
be mined and any kind of document can be created. We can make overall
user manuals or the context sensitive help files needed for the IDE.