[lazarus] Trouble downloading latest FPC RPM

Michal Bukovjan michal.bukovjan at openone.cz
Sat Jan 26 10:10:08 EST 2002

So what should I do if I want to download the compiler .rpm needed for
lazarus, that is mentioned on the Welcome page?
I am referring to
ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/fpc-1.0.5-laz.20011216.i386.rpm

I am forbidden to download from this URL, so is there an alternative?

BTW, I can download from ftp.freepascal.org or its mirrors with no problems.

Michal