[lazarus] Makefile updates

Peter Vreman pfv at cooldown.demon.nl
Tue Jan 29 14:00:36 EST 2002

> > You are in the correct thing, but the problem is in the distributions of
> > FPC (make.exe of go32v2 in the packages of Win32).
>
> There is a makew32.zip file that contains Cygwin make and related utilities
> in a win32-1.0.6 directory on FTP, so I assume FPC 1.0.6 will come with the
> updated make.

That is correct. But since we are preparing a release the directory is
'closed' at the moment. It was mentioned that the make_mingw32.exe would
be placed in the contrib/ dir, but i don't know if this is already done.

> > I sought and I found a very good make.exe
> > (http://unxutils.sourceforge.net), but they follow the problems:

I know that make.exe. It also has problems. The only good version that
works under win98 and win2000 is the mingw32 version.