[lazarus] Win32 GTK Does work again!!!!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jan 31 19:22:19 EST 2002

Jeff Wormsley wrote:

> On 1/31/2002 at 5:41 PM Michael A. Hess wrote:
>
> >Is there someway of make this so that you can just indicate 'make
> >LCL_PLATFORM=gtk' and have it work correctly?
>
> Wouldn't the LCL_PLATFORM still be win32.  Sounds like it needs an
> LCL_WIDGETSET to differentiate between gtk and win32 native.

That is what LCL_PLATFORM indicates.

OS_TARGET is used to indicate differences in OS.

> Might work on the linux side as well if anyone ever does a qt version.

If you indicated LCL_PLATFORM=qt that is the widget set it would try to
use regardless of the OS.

The problem I originally indicated is that portions of the default
makefile assumes that win32 OS will only every use win32 widget set. It
needs to be flexible. As you indicated this will also be a problem if qt
is desired for Linux.