[lazarus] Build problems

Michal Bukovjan bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz
Mon Jun 3 16:47:21 EDT 2002

Marc Weustink wrote:

> At 21:14 03/06/2002 +0200, Michal Bukovjan wrote:
>
> [SNIP]
>
> Ehh.. you shouldn't find gtk.pp there but gtk.ppu instead.
>
> Is your fpc.cfg OK and isn't there an old ppc.cfg ?
>

> there should be a line like -Fu/usr/lib/fpc/1.0.6/units/$target/*
>
> Seen from your output you only have rtl, paszlib, inet, fcl, regexp,
> mysql and ibase
> To me it seems that you are missing dirs (I count 29).
>
>> The unit is there. So I believe this is an error in Makefile (for
>> this particular unit). Strange, though, that it works for others.
>

> This is not a Makefile issue but a fpc configuration issue

You are right, I found the stale ppc386.cfg file. Although as the logs
report, fpc.cfg was used, so the problem is somewhat weird. The old
ppc386.cfg pointed to old */1.0.5/* directory, the compiler reported
that it searches in */1.0.6/*. The line

-Fu/usr/lib/fpc/1.0.6/units/$target/*

was in both (only different in versions).

Once I removed the ppc386.cfg, everything compiles.

Hmm :-(

Perhaps the rpm package could be updated to delete /etc/ppc386.cfg upon
installation/upgrade? Is the spec file available in CVS?

Michal