[lazarus] Problem

Andrea Lai TIN lai.andrea at virgilio.it
Fri Jun 7 12:55:08 EDT 2002

Thank You!

I have another problem.

I have create a simple project that have one form and one button that when I
click on the button the program must be display me a message using the
MessageDlg procedure.

I have used a Delphi syntax !

example :

unit Unit1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs, LResources,
StdCtrls, Buttons;

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    Button1: TButton;
    Label1: TLabel;
  private
    { Private declarations }
  public
    { Public declarations }
  end;

var
  Form1: TForm1;

implementation

begin
  Messagedlg('Test',TMsgDlgType(mtWarning),TMsgDlgButtons(mbok),0);
end;

initialization
{$I unit1.lrs}
end.

Than I compile a program, but when I run it and I click the button no
message is display me.

Thank you!