[lazarus] Web site and Splash image

Kevin Berry kevinbe71 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 12:34:25 EST 2002

I think Borland will start taking notice of all the
legal issues once Lazarus is finished.  At the moment
they are probably just watching warily to see if it
develops into anything.  Lazarus is not a threat to
them right now but it may well eat into their market
share when the 1.0 version is finished.

http://www.miraclec.com/list_archives/lazarus