[lazarus] Web site and Splash image

Marius Popa mapopa at reea.net
Wed Mar 6 13:03:06 EST 2002

well borland have other things in mind :.net
and a small project like this don't kill them (but microsoft could do)
and pascal is a standard if i remember well and are different kinds of
pascal out there :componentpascal ,oberonepascal etc
and first lazarus is not called L(x)delpi or Kylix
so no fear :)  but even then we could modify the ide to look
like Visual studio net with the same compiler