[lazarus] CVS Updates

Michal Bukovjan bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz
Thu Mar 14 16:28:03 EST 2002

Hello all,

after a long battle, Constraints are implemented (right now published
only for TForm).
The bounds system is now closer matching Delphi, although somewhat
complicated IMHO.

Please look at it and let me know what you think - quite a lot of code
had to be changed, as the old one worked by accident, at least it seemed
to me :-)
There are still at least one bug I know about, that was also present in
the old code, but I am going to sleep right now ;-|

Shane, I think you can clean up gtkobject.inc now...

Michal