[lazarus] Compile fails: FORMS not found.

Nikolai Zhubr s001 at hotbox.ru
Fri May 31 18:26:05 EDT 2002

Hi,
Perhaps it's a very stupid newbie question, but still I haven't
found it in FAQs so i'll ask.
I've just downloaded lazarus binaries and fpc and tried to compile
some minimal (1 button) project. But, compile fails with a message
about FORMS unit not found. I've downloaded lazarus sources as well,
but i have a feeling that souces should not be necessary for compile
as 'Compiler options -> other unit files' referes to lcl/units
directory which already contains compiled units. So, it looks like
fpc somewhy refuses to see them. (The same thing happens when starting
fpc directly with all those dirs mentioned in -Fu)
Any hints appreciated.
--
Best regards,
 Nikolai Zhubr