[lazarus] Add lcl component

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Tue Nov 12 09:36:10 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 12:34, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> But you should wait with TCheckBook till Tony has tested it himself.
> There are some differences between a component in normal mode and in design
> mode.

Wow, the list sure picked up all of a sudden!

Yes, it might not be a good idea yet to use TCheckBook in design time
mode ;-)  After I get out the next release of CheckBook Tracker I will
concentrate on updating the TCheckBook component to support this.  I've
taken development of that component much further since the individual
release, and I still need to stabilize some things.

Right now though I'm working on a postscript printing system for
Lazarus.

-Tony