[lazarus] TLGrid: A Grid component for lazarus

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu Nov 14 21:16:26 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 20:08, Jesus Reyes wrote:
> Hi, Here is a grid component for lazarus, this is a
> preeliminar release, very alpha. but maybe it can be
> useful for somebody. See the included test to get
> started.

Very nice!

I noticed when I hit the resources button the first time that the editor
appeared on the form, below the grid (actually beyond the size of the
window - I didn't notice until I resized the window.)  Later I started
editing a cell and then scrolled the grid and the edit control stayed
put while the grid moved behind it.

Perhaps looking for a lostfocus event on the edit box and then save and
close it?

Also, the flags didn't seem to stay in sync with the data beside it
after scrolling back and forth a few times.

I look forward to seeing more!  I originally wanted to build the
TCheckbook component on a TStringGrid, but since one didn't exist I had
to write my own... unfortunately I never did add direct editing in it
like you have here.  Excellent start.

-Tony