[lazarus] Updates

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Nov 18 12:16:31 EST 2002

Hi all,

I have improved the rubberband selection in the designer:

- Press Ctrl and drag with the left mouse button to get a rubberband
  for all child controls. This is similar to Delphi, with the exception
  that also grandchilds are selected.
- Press Ctrl+Shift to add/remove child controls to/from the current
selection.
  (I don't know how to do this under Delphi. Ctrl+Shift seems appropiate to
me.)

Also the designer now respects the csNoDesignVisible flag. If a control or
one of its parents have this flag, you can't select the control with the
mouse.
As a first example I have added this flag to the hidden pages of TNotebook.
That means that Pages that are currently hidden below the current Page and
all their child controls will not longer be auto selected by the rubberband,
nor will the guidelines align to these controls.

Mattias