[lazarus] Clipboard

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 23 11:10:09 EST 2002

close the splash screen. and it will start to continue.. then freeze on
displaying of the code editor. I wanted to look into that but haven't
had time to work on Lazarus at all. Maybe it's this clipboard error, but
I dunno.

As for making Win32 Builds, several of the basic examples work, but
several odd problems are still preventing all of lazarus from working,
or even loading. You may consider trying to make an updated GTK for
win32 example. It still is wacky, but last I checked a few weeks ago,
Form editing worked almost as well as linux. Which should allow people
to compare side by side when trying to get the Win32's to work.

Andrew