[lazarus] Developing

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Wed Oct 2 12:06:34 EDT 2002

For the object hierarchy check the online documentation at the lazarus
website:

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/lcl_doc/allclass.html

Also, spend a good deal of time browsing the lcl sources that are in the
lazarus/lcl directory.  Pick up any books on Delphi for basic knowledge,
but be advised that Lazarus is still in development and not 100% Delphi
compatible yet.  My Delphi 4 books are pretty well on target for most
things though - for objects that are already developed.

-Tony