[lazarus] New Bug Entered

bugtracker at miraclec.com bugtracker at miraclec.com
Fri Oct 4 16:38:07 EDT 2002

Title: Changing name of new form corrupts things

Entered by: Tony Maro

Sometimes - about 40% of the time - when I create a new form, then go to the property editor and change the name to something else, it results in something like this:

Chose FILE + NEW FORM

Went to property editor and changed name to \"FrmEnterWithdrawal\".

The property editor shows things correctly, but here\'s what the form\'s unit shows:

type
  TFrmEnterWithdrawalTFrmEnterWithdrawal = class(TForm)
  private
    { private declarations }
  public
    { public declarations }
  end;

var
  FrmEnterWithdrawalFrmEnterWithdrawal: TFrmEnterWithdrawalTFrmEnterWithdrawal;

(No I didn\'t stutter)
Sometimes it will do this 8 times in a row.  Other times I can\'t reproduce it.