[lazarus] Is there a way to change the find declaration key?

Tony Maro tonym at nlisc.com
Mon Oct 7 10:40:36 EDT 2002

It took me a while to figure out what I'm doing wrong, but when I am
copying and pasting things many times the editor will suddenly flip to
another area of the code and my CTRL-V will overwrite the wrong thing.

Turns out I'm double-clicking the mouse to select what to paste on, then
pressing CTRL-V to paste and it highlights the clickable link.  Many
times I'm doing this so fast that my CTRL and mouse clicks are
overlapping... and away the caret goes.  Then my paste pastes in the
wrong place. (hey, that rhymes!)

I checked Lazarus key bindings but that seems to only affect the menu.
I'd like to turn off the CTRL-CLICK feature entirely (or maybe make it
CTRL-RMB or CTRL-MMB or something) but I can't find a setting to do
that.

Thanks,
Tony