[lazarus] GNOME 1.X Headers

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 10:16:45 EDT 2002

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:59:34 +0200 (CEST)
"Peter Vreman" <peter at freepascal.org> wrote :

>Florian committed the files to the packages tree. And i just added the
>Makefiles so everything is building.
>It'll be available from tomorrow in the snapshots (both 1.0.7 and 1.1) for
>linux.
>Keep up the good work!

I just tried building an RPM from the fixes branch and it died on Imlib.ppu
not found. I lowercased the name imlib/Imlib/Imlib.pp, and the name in the
imlib/Makefile.fpc and it worked. I guess FPC outputs lowercase named binary
regardless of the source name. So this probably prevented the snapshots from
being made properly too. Sorry about that.

Andrew