[lazarus] FPC libzvt1 gnome package

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:22:50 EDT 2002

I have finished another of the GNOME packages, the libzvt aka ZVTTerm
virtual terminal widget and a complete basic example of a multipage MDI
terminal for running multiple proccess of the same app, the default is mc,
though vi or really most other such programs should work as well. Apart from
the BONOBO/gnorba/oaf/ORBit/libIDL framework, this leaves gnome-vfs,
gnome-print, and gtk-xhtml of the GNOME1 packages left to do. Does anybody
know what guppi is? and whether I should look into porting it as well? It
was in my GNOME-1.0 headers, but I have never heard of it nor used it
myself.

Anyone on the FPC team want too add it the gnome1 packages? I mimiced the
makefile's based on the gconf headers, so I think they are right already,
but someone might want to double check just to be sure.

Andrew