[lazarus] Lazarus Linux sound support

Tony Maro TonyM at nlisc.com
Fri Oct 18 23:37:05 EDT 2002

Back about a month ago I was asking about sound support for Linux and was pointed towards libsndfile.  Turned out that libsndfile had a new version out and the headers are completely different.

Someone - I don't remember who - said that he was going to try and convert the headers for the new version.

Any progress?

I just finished check printing support for CheckBook Tracker and am working on split transactions and category management, but I'd like to go ahead and add sound support.  It just doesn't feel right without that satisfying "click" when you enter a new transaction.  I've looked at the C headers, but I just can't read that stuff...

Thanks,

Tony