[lazarus] Compile freezes up ??

David Creelman dave at geko.net.au
Sat Oct 19 04:13:21 EDT 2002

Strange,

For me I can't even compile lazarus now. I do cvs update;make clean all
and then on graphicsmath.pp, the compiler becomes extremely busy and
XWindows response becomes very slow and eventually it crashes X11. This
is before even running it. Everything worked okay a few days ago. What
has changed ?

Regards
David