[lazarus] Lazarus still freezes X

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 20 17:00:26 EDT 2002

Well it has definately started getting worse for me.. Lazarus hasn't
froze up completly on me since upgrading but the mouse is giving me
constant headaches, where all of a sudden I can no longer select things
or click buttons on certain forms, unless I do a modal form like find,
or close and reopen first. I am guessing that Mattias' new changes to
this code is causing other problems, either in flawed existing code,  or
something else. I can't seem to find the problem,  so I am leaving it up
to him or someone else to figure out.  fiddle-sticks.. I despise not
knowing how to fix things.

Andrew