[lazarus] I can't compile Lazarus in Mandrake 9 (stupid question I'm sure)

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Tue Oct 29 17:25:27 EST 2002

Mattias Gaertner said:

> Also make sure that the unitpaths in /etc/fpc.cfg points to your fpc
> lib directory.

Aha!  Thanks.  It seems the samplecfg script included with FPC has changed
somewhat.  Where before you would give it /usr/local as the path to FPC, now
you must give it /usr/local/lib/fpc/fpc-1.0.7 as the path.  Either it
changed or I've had it wrong all this time which would make me wonder why my
install ever worked to begin with...

I've updated my Lazarus install HOWTO to reflect this.

Anyway, it works now.

Thanks,

Tony