[lazarus] StretchBlt

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 19:22:03 EST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:22:28 -0600 (CST)
"Jesus Reyes" <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> wrote :

>It Seems like StretchBlt doesn't take care of boundary
>clipping, . So Canvas.Draw doesn't clip bitmaps
>correctly. can be fixed?

I am not certain I understand. Could you clarify?

AFAIK Clipping works mostly correct in StretchBlt, and what doesn't work has
partly to do with Flaws in the GTK 1.X code design. But if there is a true
design problem/bug in the LCL interface code itself, it should indeed be
fixed.

Andrew

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!